The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

READ ME!!!!

As a blogger, I find it hard sometimes to attract and get readers for my blog. Especially that mine does not have an exact topic to deal with. People have different interests, that is true. However, You also have a lot of blog mates who do topics that you also do which creates a competition in terms of site crawling and reader attractability. I had mine for roughly three years and I can tell that it wasn't as popular as anyone else.

It is a bit sad to be honest as you strive hard to make your blog as interesting as possible and you want it to be popular where site visits can go as far as 100,000 per day. I guess I need to work harder on that. However, I find it interesting to see a website where your blog contents can be read once you have posted them. All you have to do is submit your blog, create a post, and they will syndicate your blog post through their site.
Yousaytoo website caters to all chaps who wish to promote their decent blog and attract readers as well. It is a revenue sharing program too where you have the option to donate your blog earnings for important causes like helping people in Haiti, funds for the efforts of having a clean water, and etc.

I browsed through the site and found some interesting topics in there. One was the HUD apartments for rent topic where it gives an option to rent a decent apartment at a very reasonable and attainable price. This project is intended for people who do not have that much income. Another topic that I was interested in was make your future baby. Through technology and modern photography, the parents will now have an idea on what would their child look like upon birth. The concept of "picture morphing" creates an excitement among partners who will soon become parents.

Yousaytoo indeed is also like an Amazon of different ideas of different people. I have to go now, I guess. I'll submit my blog and meet some chaps there. :-)

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm relieved that there are ppl like u I like ur blog and will bookmark it it's inspirational keep up the good work

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments