The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

Better Productivity




In a corporate life, the most challenging task, I should say, is to manage your subordinates. Day by day we get to deal with different attitude and employees are not an exception to the ideal "attitude" that we expect especially on their productivity.

Sadly, there are some who don't take their work seriously. Employees just go to work to do tasks routinely but don't have the in depth understanding of the policies of the company as well as their rights and privileges.

I just got promoted as a trainer in a local Business Process Outsourcing company, handling two accounts. Over the months, I got to deal with different people and I should say that somehow I was able to build relationships with them. Never in my wildest thoughts though that a whole bunch of employees will get mad at me for reporting their activities to their supervisor.

It was on a black Friday where a group of employees on the team finished their task early and there were nothing to work on the queue. Since there's nothing to do, they went on lunch break and went back after an hour. To my surprise, they went out again and never returned until the end of their shift.

They were mad because of the incident but my point is that I was just concerned on their behavior. Per employee handbook, that is one of the grounds for termination. If I were just their supervisor, I could have downloaded an Employee Monitoring Software. For sure there are tons of Employee Monitoring Software or tools in the internet and I actually have chanced upon one. This website is so cool because everything that you need to measure your employees productivity can be found. It shows the variances of the activities of the employee per activity per day. Aside from that, you may also see screen shots of the employee's computer screen and flag those that are not work related. One thing that amazed me is that it also measures how many times an employee clicked on the mouse! isn't it that amazing? I know for sure that that website that I saw has a lot more to offer. 

Employee Monitoring Software I think is not used to imprison our employees on their desks and lose the balance between work and fun in the company. However, this ensures the company that every penny spent for each employee is properly utilized.

(photo copied from HRblunders site)

posted under |

0 comments:

Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments