The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here

WEB HOSTING IN LAYMAN'S TERMS



I've been hearing lots of advertisements, whether through the internet or radio about this web hosting. To tell you honestly I am not a "techie" person so I really don't have an idea. I looked for some sites to get an answer and admittedly I got more confused than ever. (Why the heck should they use those terms anyway?).

I am tired (or I guess lazy..) to look for web hosting articles and I am not "techie" enough for that stuff so I just asked a friend who majored computer science to explain it to me in the simplest way. He told me that it's just like a regular hardware of a computer where you store files. True enough, if you have a website then the web hosting is the physical location of your website that stores all the information such as texts, pictures, music, videos and other content. Web hosting providers maintain a server to store the data associated to your website and they provide the technology to guarantee your connectivity to the world through the internet.

I came up with this post because this one is really good for e-commerce. Since the battle now is virtual, companies tend to come up with their own websites. And through the web hosting companies, their success materializes.

I will discuss next time why web hosting is very advantageous for businesses. For now, if you want to read some web hosting articles (which I didn't do--sheesh) or learn through web hosting tutorials, just click here.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Amazon SearchBox

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments