The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

LEGO MANIA



Oh my, oh my.. How I love my childhood days. I might not be as athletic and active as any normal child during that time (Yes, I do not know how to swim nor ride a bike that time--shoot.) but I can say that I am not a total loser because I have lots of cousins and friends whom I can come up with alternative toys and games (those that not require expensive toys,biking and other extremes). Also, my mom made me surrounded with lots of amazing "detachable" blocks to rollick at.

"Detachable" blocks eh? Haha! I am talking about Lego. Thanks to my cousin who enticed me to have one too. He handed me a catalog and it was Outrageous! There are lots of stuff like people and trees and all things that you can think of! I was so intrigued that I persuaded my mom to go to the mall with me to buy one. My first "real" Lego then was a mini castle with a glowing ghost and a knight riding on a horse! I did not become contended with that set so I eventually bought another one, then another one, until I can build my own Lego empire. Haha!


I am now 22 and I can say that my fascination at Lego has never ceased. I still kept on searching for newer models on the internet and I can say that it's more stylish and customized than before.Just imagine a Spongebob or a Harry Potter Model to get what I am saying.I was on the middle of my Lego quest when I chanced upon a site called Shopwiki.com during my search. I became so attracted in it because it showed a wide variety of Lego models. Aside from that, it also listed prices from individual stores for price comparison. I find this very useful because I am very much particular regarding prices.

Lego is just a part of their vast inventory. You can also look for other stuff and I'm sure it will be the most convenient website you'll ever encounter. Here are a few of the other things you can search at:

Accessories
Books, Movies, Music
Clothing
Computer Software

..and a lot lot more!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments