The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

Christianity 101


I have been in a Christian Religion ever since I was a child but I have to admit that I still commit a lot of mistakes in my life. As what a Christian doctor says, being one does not make you invulnerable or invincible. There would really be times that your faith will be tested just like gold being tried in the fire. Let me put this straight though, I am not justifying the mistakes and failures christians commit nor make excuses to those. I would just like to emphasize that God is merciful and he certainly lends a hand to those who beseech him.

When I was young, my mother used to wake me up very early to dress up to go to church and attend Sunday school. There, We were being taught how to say our prayers, read the Bible, sing praise songs, and memorize our favorite Bible verses. My favorite verse then was the Gospel which is John 3:16. As I grew a bit older and had more understanding, I accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour.


There came problems, mistakes, and failures. There had been times where you don't know what to do or where to go. I even reached the point of almost giving up. Good thing I have never lost my faith in God. I knew no matter how hard my trials were, I can be strong and overcome everything. As the verse says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Another amazing thing is that God uses people to help us during times of need. I can say that my family, pastors, Christian friends, and my Sunday school teachers contributed to my strength in facing challenges.

Speaking of people, There is a site where you can safely connnect with your friends, family, youth group, pastor, and new people. At LordsMessage.com, experience a wonderful support and encouragement through Christian Chat, blogs, and a whole lot more. Inspire people about your faith by sharing your testimonies. Lastly, stay connected with your church friends, prayer partners, family or home group locally or around the world! Surely God wants nothing but the best for you so grab the opportunity now!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments