The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

TALKING TO AN INDIAN


It was last week when I had my Market Market Escapade...hmmm not really escapade. I was scheduled for an interview for a sorta accounting slash call center agent slash data processor position. It was around 4:00 when I arrived at the mall so I had to spend some time hanging around until 5:00 which is my scheduled interview. It was five minutes before the judgment hour when I arrived at INFOSYS (it's the company where i'd be having the interview.) The lady asked me if I could wait for another thirty minutes because the client is on HIS way ( so definitely he is a HE ). okay enough of the b#$%@#!t nonsense, as if I have the choice to say NO and I'll still come the hell from Santa Rosa so I just made some chit chat to other applicants. The client came... and to my surprise he is an Indian. Kinda figure it out what would the outcome was if a Filipino would talk to an Indian... We were 4 and yada yada yada... My turn came.


INDIAN: hello my name is aklhdoiyaoiho
ME : hmmm... hi anoom?
INDIAN: no... it's anoioyhkjgkg;
ME : so Anoob?
INDIAN: no, it's ANOOP.
ME : oh, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you Anoop.

********

INDIAN: so adkryaodehlakdgfkdhskdfkjdghkajgdflk;p?
ME : sorry?
INDIAN: so You are a member of an Accounting Organization?
ME : -sigh- ahhh... (and I told him why)
INDIAN:j;faldora';lkdh;glghfhn;lfkgm;lkfng;l?
ME : sorry?
INDIAN: soyoucan'texpectapureaccountingonthisjob.Thisismoreof...let'ssayfinancialaccounting. Ijustwanttosetexpectationsstraight.
ME :(still figuring out what did he say)... ahhh okay... sounds Interesting.(chos!)

********

so the interview ended somehow in a nice way... it was really hard to understand an Indian accent but somehow it was very interesting because it was the first time I talked to a Full Blood Indian (yeah b'cause I had a classmate way back in elementary who was a half Indian... Hi Renzul!). Anyway I still had to decide whether to accept this job or not... I've already wasted money and precious time and going back again for another series of tests is I think too much... Well maybe the job is not for me.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments