The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

PART 1



I never thought that life is indeed full of twists and turns. You may think that you're the leadst person in the world but don't fret, opportunity miles at everyone. Just have guts and DON'T GIVE UP!

Last Saturday was a not-so-busy-day in Makati. There aren't so much people and there is no traffc!(Thank you Lord!) Yet, I opted not to ride any vehicle since I was on search of the building where the office I am applying for a post is located. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WALKED ALL THE WAY FROM EDSA UP TO RUFINO!(i just don't know how many kilometers....or I'm just exaggerating) If you just saw me...the longsleeves that I have prepared was drenched with dipperful sweat! People from nearby offices where I happen to pass by stared at me with disbelief!(haha! i can't believe myself either!)


I thought I was going to be late. I don't want to be late...I don't want to make a bad impression from my employer.. but I think I would... At exactly 8:30 (my sched is at 9:00) I arrived at the building. (I arrived early honestly guys... but I got lost... yeah yeah yeah I have my map with me but I really suck at reading maps) The guard noticed me and uttered: "tsk, tsk, tsk...Pawis na pawis ka ah! (tsk...tsk... You're full of sweat!) With that remark, I had chosen to stay at the lobby first to dry myself up before proceeding to the 5th floor which is 30 minutes before the schedule.






==TEST TIME==




"What the h**l is this! what the f***k! I don't know these things! Oh no, I'm not prepared!"




That was exactly how my brain responded from the agony of the items included in the questionnaire. It was broken down into 3 parts: Economics, Foreign Countries, and Law! my co-applicants where from University of the Philippines and from La Salle Manila. I was the only one from a not-so-known school. I was already at the verge of having a nervous breakdown(haha!) where I noticed the indication in which it says that should we find the questions very hard, we shouldn't give a room for panic. BUT HOW CAN I NOT PANIC WHEN THE OTHERS WERE WRITING CONFIDENTLY ON THEIR ANSWER SHEETS WHILE I HAVE SO MANY BLANKS!!!!!!---SOMETIMES!!!----




The questions went like:




What would be the effect on the country if the Central Bank increases interest rates for borrowing?




What is Xiao Peng's legacy to China?




Who is Hugo Chavez of Venezuela?




What is the difference between a mutual fund, a share and a bond? Rank them according to its risk and return for investment.






***NOSEBLEED!!!!!***






==INTERVIEW==




Mr. American (mr. himself) who happens to be the boss started to call us one by on after we submitted our papers. I was strongly eager at that moment to ask the HR personnel and ask her that I would no longer want to continue and just walk away and never show my face. but my animalistic and conscience conspired to urge me not to give up. Either pass or fail, continue the fight until the end-or even until humliation! It was now my turn to be interviewed. I was so nervous and so embarassed since attached with our resume are the test papers. He was perusing each and every answers. Unlike the previous applicants, he just kept reading and reading my resume and looking back at my answers then my resume again. he never talked to me.




at last he talked... he told me that I was the IDEAL PERSON for the job! hahahahaha! of all people! I just found out that I was the only one with a degree of Accountancy in our batch. Mr. American and his firm are moving to a system where a bit of Accounting is needed. How Lucky as in Lucky Me!!!!






==THE AFTERMATH==




**What if I insisted on not continuing? What if I walked out? What if... I GAVE UP???**




That's what I've thought when I was on my way back home.... I realized that the greatest regret that one could suffer is not from failure. It' s on not trying it.... That's the lesson I have learned...NEVER GIVE UP,EVEN IF YOU GET NOSEBLEEDS!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments