The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

HEALING THREADS


Someone asked me what do I consider as the scariest place ever. Of course admit it, the first things that we will think are haunted houses, dungeons, and all that jazz. However, my answer differed. With all honestly, I said it loud and proud: Hospital. I don’t recall being confined in a hospital before. (My mom used to tell me that I was confined at the hospital and was near death due to German measles when I was a baby). Well, the thought of being laid in an operating bed already gives me the chills. I remember when my mom had difficulty in urinating, which I accounted for at my previous post; the manner of how the hospital staff told me about the condition of my mom gave me a terrible impression. They made me think that my mom should be prepared on any circumstances that might happen. They put a catheter to lessen my mom’s agony. The bad impression, the hospital environment, and the mourning people outside the morgue, shoot, I thought I was heading for a nervous breakdown.

Good thing that the issue was resolved as we were referred to a Urinologist. The tension was eased, everyone was relieved, and of course, the catheter that annoys my mom had been removed. I really can’t imagine and wouldn’t even dare to if my mom really had a “serious condition”. My mom and I are the same, we both dread hospitals. She wouldn’t even want to see doctors in “usual gowns”. I realized then that wellness and cure couldn’t only be achieved through medications and drugs. It also involves positive mental attitude and the manner of how doctors and other hospital staff present the condition to their patients. Even their appearance or looks matter. I believe that doctors, on their conventional gowns, only adds up to the impending loom of the patients-especially to those who have terminal illnesses like cancer. That is what Healing Threads is aimed to do: to promote dignity, modesty, and personality in addressing medical concerns. Good thing they had launched hospital gowns that would make you feel that you are being helped, given hope, and being cared at.

Choose from over a wide variety of gowns and pants. Check also other stuff that you would surely like. For more information, kindly proceed here.


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments