The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

"I WILL REMEMBER YOU"


I've already handled multitude of calls for the past months that i've been working as call center agent. There are a few that are worth remembering and there are a few as well that you wished you haven't received it. There are funny ones and there are ones that made you go berserk and destroy your whole day. But one call that I won't really forget is a call from an ordinary elderly woman. This really marked my life at the call center industry and I'll take it for the rest of my life.

I had her queue at the middle of the shift. I verified her information and everything's fine. But in the middle of our conversation she's already saying some things that somehow did not correspond with the information that I have on my computer. I checked first her account just to make sure that there might be a little bit of error and I probed hard. When something's not really working out, I told her the truth and she pleaded me some of the details-she might have just forgotten that she incurred such transactions.

She cried so hard when she found out all these and told me that she did not. Everything's screwed up. Someone has stolen her identity and did all the transactions fraudulently. Technically, her concern is so easy... I'll just be filing something on my end for her to incur zero liability for fraud charges and that's it however emotionally you can sense that the lady is so broke.

I almost fell off my chair when she told me her situation. SHE'S ON A WHEELCHAIR. She is only taken care of by her nanny who's not really someone related to her. She really knows that her nanny made those fraudulent transactions since that is not the first time she did it to her. She almost treated this girl as her daughter and she loves her so much.

She made the decision to report her nanny to the police. She's telling me this while in tears. I can really tell how she's so hurt to do so however she had no options. I just comforted her that what she did is just right and the best expression of love for that person is to teach her something that will make her a better person, it may not be know but who knows. I also told her that God is always good and help is always there whenever she seeks for it. The reason why this call made an impact on me is that she appreciated the help that I was able to provide her, the advices that I said and the love that she somehow sensed on me. I was touched by this and it did not end there. the phrase that almost made me cry was:



"I will remember you for all the rest of my life here"


Now, I no longer recall her name. We are in a paperless company. but one thing is certain, I will also remember her.


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments