The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

HOLLA!

Oh my... days and days has passed after the new year and I haven't updated my blog. I know guys that I owe you this and I do apologize for the non-responsibility of making these things just to entertain you. I know that it's been a while however the saying still proves right that it's better late than never.

ahem ahem, first of all I do wanna greet you a very very happy new year (i know, i know, it's the 19th already) I do wish you all good luck despite of the predictions of our clairvoyants that this year is not a so so good to have.

Many things has happened during the past days after the new year. Well, as I am looking at my pathetic blog it's been before christmas since I have made an entry. I just want you to know that my dearest cousin celebrated her union with her hubby and as a proof, here's a little (not so...) souvenir that was given to me haha...


The picture was taken per batch.. the immediate (hmmm not really.. hehehe) family of the wife and then the groom. This is a special one though because this is for the JOMOBAS, a group of different kids on the block-and a kid at heart. hahaha. Noticed my newly straightened hair? wahahaha!

I did celebrate the new year by lying on the "Papag", hugging my pillow and snoozing gently amidst the blasts and fire cracks outside our pad. (as in yellow pad) That's what really happens to those who have their terrible shift at the new year's eve. Gosh, i loved the shirt that i bought just for the occasion.

***
going back to work... it's not really a good start. I started to feel neck pains associated with severe dizziness. My sup sent me to Makati Medical Center and thanks to God and medicard, I was able to have a consultation at no charge.(they usually take a thousand pesos for the check-up). Lots of tests and chorvalin garvansos were administered on me. huhuhu.. the first one is the terrible Intravenous thing. The doctor told me that it is the easiest way they can put the anti-dizziness drug inside my body. Every one at the emergency room was laughing as I shut my eyes just to avoid a glimpse of this terrifying thing inserted in my hand. and poof! it became kokocrunch! It really hurt!

Imagine this is being pricked on you.... and the worst thing is that it stayed for the whole check-up so I really have to be careful at my moves!!!! Remembering those days really stresses me. Good thing the doctors are really really HOT!

After that I had ECG and X-ray. After so many hours of waiting. The results were retrieved and they found something at my neck. I dunno what's that. It says that I have cervical strain....whatever. after that I went home.

So, I'll look forward to seeing you guys again at my mini blog. hahaha. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments