The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

I SAW HER.....

It's not that i'm prying too much on this issue but somehow i got fascinated and at the same time shocked with the things that I discovered. First, I logged on to my community site to promote my blog and answer pending messages. There was this guy whom I was able to get attention through the thread that I was posted and he asked me if I knew Je Ann de Gracia personally. I told him thate I just received the pictures from the mail and I only decided to put it in my blog. To my surprise he informed me that he was able to work with Je Ann at SMART telecommunications. I asked him if my blog is offensive to her memory but somehow he told me that I did just fine and he was thanking for this. There was also another guy who messaged me and he was asking the further details of the G2 post that I created. When we were at the middle of these things he told me that during the time of the explosion and the names of the dead people were posted, he immediately checked each names on Friendster. Some were there, and some are not. Some are restricted and the others didn't exist. Maybe they have a different name on their account or they have no account at all. He also told me that the one he was able to find and peruse the details was Je Ann's. I was shocked about this and did my own search. This is what I found. I saw her....



I suddenly felt so sad because her comments box were filled with a lot of good bye messages. The usually filled comments box with greetings are now consumed by messages expressing grief on someone who they instantly lost. I made my own comment for her... maybe someone's has access on her account that's why the messages are still posted. It's just very saddening....



posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments