The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

CATHETER MADNESS


Last week when I went home from work my niece told me that my mother was already spending a lot of hours in the restroom after going to a store in the main city. I saw her sitting at the bowl crouching and agonizing because her pee doesn't go through. it was like something's blocking the way and it caused her a lot of trouble. I told her that I would take her to the hospital but she resisted.

at the middle of the night, she woke me up and pleaded me to take her to the hospital. with the aid of our neighbor we went to the hospital. In there the nurse put a catheter and she was relieved. at that time we instantly went home and I felt relief as well. But at the instant we opened our home door my mother felt the same thing and it was more intense. I thought she was just panicking but my mother pleaded me to take her to the hospital the second time. we went there again and that time another type of catheter was inserted. the one that would last for a couple of days. The doctor told me to look for a urologist because the urine sample was quite alerting. there were no infections but there's so much blood on the urine. this alerted me and my ANXIETY crept intensely.

we went home, and watched my mom sleep. I can't bear the thought of seeing her with something inserted in her. My mom was never been that sick before. I cried a lot because I was already thinking on the worst things like my mom maybe has a KIDNEY STONE, SHE WOULD NEED A KIDNEY DONOR, SHE WOULD BE PUT UNDER DIALYSIS and all those kind of stuff. I was so worried and I didn't sleep. maybe those things were caused by my anxiety. From time to time, I drain the catheter bag until the morning came.

Two weeks has passed and thank God after those process my mom was clear of everything. no infections, No stones and no damaged kidneys. I thank God because my OMINOUS thoughts didn't come into reality. The Ultrasound is fine and it showed that my mom has a very healthy set of kidneys and bladder. The blood was only the result of the inserted catheter. The urologist also noted that it's normal for women who undergone menopausal stage to have their "Pee Path" become narrow as they age.

I really thank God for what he has done to our family and somehow the best thing that it taught me is to have close ties with your family members. I was able to mingle with my sister-in-law and she was the reason why didn't pay a large amount worth of hospital bills. Also, the best thing is I was able to share my thoughts and my concerns and my anxieties.

MAYBE THE TIP THAT I COULD GIVE HERE IS TO EXPRESS YOURSELF AND NEVER BE ASHAMED TO TELL SOMEONE OF SOMETHING THAT'S BOTHERING YOU TOO MUCH. I was able to do that and somehow I regained strength.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments