The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

our providence escapade pics




Gosh gosh gosh.. it was the last day of our grueling (ADJUST!) core skills training and FORTUNATELY, after those mutilating calls we all passed! To celebrate the aftermath of our training we opted to have a goody good good time at the providence condo in manila. There we had some videoke, beer, and of course.. fun! Enjoy!



this is so shitty!... i was taking a du- ... leak at the restroom when they took this!(haha juz kidding!)

the other two sangres doing dah thang.... Amihan(Aco) and Pirena(J)
that's me... wearing the bloody red shirt and beside me is Sir JM (we're also known as Danaya and Alena)

my turn to shine....(what was I singing at that time?)

the girlaloos (sweet! dont block the view!)


oh my, oh my... so sweet. what the heck's goin' on? Ron, you're supposed to be with JM! haha!

here are my beeeaaachesss... (yeah with a looong e... dianne and nadz!)

yeah yeah yeah, i'm the asshole at the back and this is Glenn-the baby of the group and my "baby" (oh Glenn forgive me for fun sake-haha!)

my gosh! was that a spirit hovering around Jerome? OH my-i mean our "gosh", Aco, someone's seeking divine intervention from your baby! haha you gotta do something!


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments