The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

GLORIETTA EXPLOSION....

okay, I really do apologize for the late post. I really don't have the time to update my blog but anyway here's my story.... Last Last Wednesday, after the gruelling pay day I was already having a hard time thinking if I could go to Glorietta early to buy some stuff or I'll just go to SM Santa Rosa on Saturday-which was yesterday. My work starts at 1 PM so I was planning to arrive there earlier so I won't be late... I planned to do that on a FRIDAY. Came friday, I didn't prepare enough so the plan of Glorietta shopping was cancelled. In fact, in a few moments I will be late for my work. So the usual EDSA route was not accomplished and I took Buendia instead. Thank God, I wasn't late. A few minutes before 1 when I arrived at our building. Suddenly a few minutes after our trainer told us that something had happened at Glorietta. It happened at G2... I was so shocked at what happened and I immediately checked my cousin who was working at the enterprise. To my horror when my cousin told me through text that they were supposed to eat at Luk Yuen which was the place of explosion. Night came and a lot of people were crowding the Makati Medical Center which is at the back of our building..... gosh. Whether a diversionary tactic or a terroristic act, one thing is really for sure. Lots of lives were wasted from such a diabolical act....







posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments