The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

THE UNTOLD STORY OF A BDAY BASH

This is how busy... okay fine, fine! This is how lazy and unmotivated I am in coming up for a post on my so called "anything blog". I could have spread some explosive headliners like Michael Jackson's and tita Cory's (Former president Corazon Aquino) death or I could have updated myself like what the shout outs do in Facebook but here I am, waiting for my blog to be foreclosed by banks (:P) or to be completely forgotten by the whole blogosphere. Anyway, this post is about my birthday celebration that we had last June and this draft has been in my blog account for two months. I just wanted to share this with you guys. Also, I want to thank my friends here (Diane and Ron) who made me travel some miles to the Makati Central Business District just to spend some time for my Birthday Bash part 2 (part 1 was in our house). This is by far my happiest and most memorable bday extravaganza evah!




This is the gift that they were referring to during our SMS chats (when i still had a phone). I asked for a gift and here it was. An ube cake courtesy of Red Ribbon!


So the gift was handed over to me. Did I look like excited? I don't think so. I look stupid here. :P

Isn't it nice? The greetings are put atop of the creamy icing. It says: "happy birthday Mico!".

Beside me is my Marse Diane. I miss this girl soo much.

Here is my buddy Ron, the human iPod. He knows every music that you may think of. (it has to be within his generation though :P)



We decided to eat it inside the mall. Lots of things to do.. we need a bit of sugar to get going. Was it really just a bit?


Now, the official "blowing" of the candle... in the middle of this busy city


Here is my birthday candle... they asked me to keep this. There might be a sort of lucky charm in it. I hope!

Dude, it's mah day today! put that down!

Diane has the "M" which stands for marse, hmm what else? :P

Mine is "C". Can't come up with a name or what not here. Help!

I don't know why he has the "C" too. I think he stole it from me. Damn you! :P

We have to put an end to this war. Raise your forks!

Done! **burp**(See that phone? that was mine. I lost it unfortunately)

**burp burp**

Now we have to burn some calories. It was a sunday afternoon so we dropped by at a chapel in Greenbelt to reflect and to make some strides and stare at cute peeps :P

Now we have to calm down the clamor and cries of our stomachs. Cake was not enough for them so we have to fill more in it. I am in charge for the treat so we went to Kitchen at Greenbelt.

I don't dine at restaurants that often but this one will make you a frequenter. Kitchen at Greenbelt has a nice place to offer. The ambiance inside is magnificent and it gives you a nice view of the mall outside. I think this cool place offers a variety of Filipino dishes with a mix with other cuisine. What was that bottle with some plants in it? Lemme tell you that it's not a just a decoration but it is one of the things they serve! That stuff is called Mint water. It doesn't only quench your thirst but it does give you a nice hint of mint as well. Awesome!

Marse can hardly wait for her meal. The monster appetite. :P


Drum roll please!!!! Now the dining session has began! Bon appetite!


Eating here is a total experience for me. I never had been presented with such a huge plate. I was a bit disappointed when it was put on the table, thinking that I spent a lot for such a few stuff but NEVER BE DECEIVED BY LOOKS. The plate is sooo big you wouldn't know you'll end up very, very full. You won't even stop eating because it is really sooo delicious! On the menu, the sumptuous dish is called "On Barbie's cue". A stick of Kebab stuffed with different meat, seafood, sausages and vegetables!

Ron chose shrimp on rice with Alige sauce. I am a full fledged carnivorous, I don't eat fish, other seafoods, and vegetables but when he let me taste this one I started to rethink on eating those stuff!

I forgot what this dish is but Diane also allowed me taste this one (after all, I was the one who spent for their meal. hahaha! Just kidding guys.).. pure meat. So delicious...

The stuff before me are their condiments and Sauces.. and the sooo nice bottomless Iced Tea. So bottomless you'll lock up on the bathroom throwing up. Haha kidding. This iced tea is is so Filipino. Why did I say so? Because the "arnival" flavor is overpowering. Yum yum!

Eating time is over. Look at the smile on their faces. It only attests how happy they were after such feast. plastik. hahaha!


We stayed at the restaurant for some time to talk about anything we can think of. We haven't seen each other for a while so we really have to make up on those moments lost. After marse unloaded herself in the restroom, we decided to watch Transformers 2 at the cinema.


Unfortunately, the available slots are on the 11:30 schedule which means that we have to wait for three hours if we really would want to watch. We opted to stay at the mall, stargazing (I mean real stars in the night sky and some celebrities like Jinky Pacquiao, Yasmien Kurdy, and many more), making comments on the people who pass by (lait in the Tagalog language), and make some chit chats and jokes just to kill time.

We successfully watched the show after 3 hours and it's worth it. We were with celebrities and hot models like Brent Javier and Andrei from coke when we went inside the cinema. I can't wait for my next birthday. (Oh no! I'm 24... and still single.)

PS.. I did not spend one million pesos for that meal. :P

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you! i missed you man!!!

magparamdam ka!!!

-ron

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments