The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

FREE ANIME CHAT!


I grew up watching anime. I started out with Dragon Ball Z (and after 17 years of numerous repetitions due to TV network rigaudons, I finally witnessed the final episode). It was eventually followed by Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Zenki, Ranma 1/2, Ghost fighter, Flame of Recca, Hunter X, Getbackers, and the list goes on and on and on. My current faves are Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note. I personally felt that my childhood days were fulfilling because of these stuff that I watch. Most of my cousins watch anime too. I remember when we were still young, Saturday is a very happy day. We gather at a cousin's house and we'll have the anime marathon! During after class hours we still gather and try to copy our favorite characters as much as we can by making doodles. We consider it as our bonding time which made my childhood days very memorable and happy. However, we all grow old and we focus on things that we prioritize mor . Anime craze days were over. However, the love and enthusiasm is still there and wouldn't worn out of course. I might not be as fanatic as before but surely this website will still unleash the anime on us. At anime chat city, experience the unlimited free anime chat with all the fanatics across the globe. You'll be able to meet them through web cams and share experiences as well as your favorites.

posted under |

1 comments:

Someone from Sweden said...

Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note... You just gotta love them! :D

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments