The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

SEEING CHEAP!



I am a newbie into this new habit of wearing eyeglasses after being diagnosed of severe Astigmatism. I have my medical benefits from the company I am working at so I was charged zero pesos for the eye consultation. However, the next news was a borderline-favorable and not favorable as the doctor told me that starting that date, I should now be wearing eyeglasses. It turned out to be favorable for me because aside from eliminating my "earthquake sensation" (due to my eye focus), I find it fashionable because some of my friends say that I look cute with eyeglasses. Haha! Well, that is just a bonus. Aside from that, it will also protect my eyes from the glare computer monitors are producing. I am an email and a soon-to-be telephone customer service representative in the evening and I am a blogger in the morning so I can't escape facing the huge monitors.

The unfavorable side of it is that I consulted the doctor without preparing a budget. I thought that my astigmatism would only require me to take drugs and no glasses. At the end of the day, my salary was severely slashed from my pocket and I have bought a Rudy Project glasses. I might have been given a discount however I can't stop to think that I have been overpriced.

According to the Chicago tribune, many of the 147 million Americans don't know that they can get better prices of such spectacles because they don't shop around. It is fine if they consult their most trusted Opticians however it is most likely that with this doctors you can get highest prices for glasses. Chicago tribune also reveals the secrets of Brand name frames for eyeglasses. Companies like Giorgio Armani and Ralph Lauren do not really make their own frames but they license their names to ordinary frame manufacturers. The tip is to buy glasses with no Brand name attached to it.

The prices would really depend on the details of your prescription and WHERE you buy them. The simpler the prescription, the more chances of acquiring your glasses at a cheaper price. For location, Chain stores and Warehouse clubs are the best places to buy. Well, I thought it is but I almost stumbled when I read that someone had bought it for $8. I nearly forgot that Online shops can also compete regarding quality products and cheap items!!! I thought at first it was such a joke. $8 cool cash for a spectacular spectacles? However, I saw and it's true! www.zennioptical.com offers a vast variety of glasses at a very low price. Well, they are not selfish enough to unravel the secret why. It is as simple as it is the manufacturer's price. You can click here for more information.

Well, it all boils down to a point, the single most important consumer tip for buying eyeglasses is to "relax".

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments