The Road to Success is not straight: There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success!

Your Ad Here
The road to success is always under construction, everything can be discussed thus, it is a general type of blog.

THE ALPINE ODYSSEY


Being in a Tropical Region of the world makes me always dream of witnessing snow. How I wish it is raining snow here in the Philippines but this is just a far fetched dream (for now, I guess). However, going to Switzerland for an ultimate snow experience is not! My friends and I are planning to visit the wonderful country of Switzerland for a ski adventure. We've searched on the internet regarding the places to visit and luckily we were able to spot a multitude of tourist information services, ski resorts, and spacious Switzerland ski chalets.

One of the interesting resorts that we've found are Portes du Soleil and ski chalets in the 4 Valleys of the Swiss Alps. The ambiance are very nice and very conducive for a marvelous escapade. Aside from the commodious atmosphere, you can also lodge a self-catered ski chalet where you can save plenty of money and give you more privacy and convenience. With this, you can save money by cooking your own food and drinking in front of your own fireplace after skiing!

The only thing I know when Switzerland crosses my mind is about delicious chocolates. I am too eager to discover what this beautiful country has to offer aside from the mouth watering delicacies. The travel itself makes me thrilled and look forward on what lies ahead of the materializing dream. Now that is everything is set, All I have to do is to anticipate the fun and excitement that I am about to experience at the Alpine adventure!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Increase your PageRank

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blogko.net Topsites
Add to Technorati Favorites
PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

I heart FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

izea

blogcatalog

Mico

Mico
Tenk yow so mats! (Thank you so much)

About Me

My Photo
Mico
MIDDLE-EARTH NAME:HORRIBLE NEEKERBREEKER ELVISH NAME: ERMACILION HOBBIT NAME: FERUMBRAS HEADSTRONG FROM PINCUP DWARVEN NAME: ROIN CLEVERBRACE ORKISH NAME: WAZUR THE SLY FAVORITE MOTTO: DEBIT IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO CREDIT FAVORITE SAYING: if you want to empty a ketchup bottle, use centrifugal force!!!!
View my complete profile

Subscribe Now: standard

MEMORY VERSE

Followers

TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments